- All online orders received by 1pm EST Monday - Friday will be dispatched same day. Bulky freight or extra long items may have slightly longer dispatch times to allow for competitive freight pricing.
- Canberra / Queanbeyan addresses can get deliveries twice daily. Order by 9am & get that afternoon OR order by 3pm & receive next morning
- Sydney addresses can get deliveries twice daily. Order by 9am for same afternoon delivery OR order by 3pm & receive next morning!
- Once you have registered you will have access
- When you log into your account under the My Account tab you can see your account details
- That's where you can save Quotes and build wishlists for future projects etc
- Yes you can select payment options at Check out. We accept Visa, MasterCard & American Express. No fees apply for credit card transactions when paid online
- Yes, you can, and open an account online straight away for Credit Card payment, as long as you have a Business ABN number. Please Click Here to Register
- To see which of the 3 types of accounts best matches your Business Click Here.
- A 30 Day EOM account can also be set up by one of our friendly Customer Service Team (if all criteria are met). Please call 1300 303 366.
- You must have a Business ABN and a licence, and agree to PowAGroup's terms and conditions of trade (you can view them here)
- Your 30 Day EOM account can be up & running within 2 days if all PowAGroup criteria are met
- Yes Live Chat is monitored from 7am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday. Or you can phone in (up to 5.00pm) and discuss with our friendly team, whatever works best for you!
- Yes, all product warranties are supported by PowAGroup and by the suppliers & manufacturers of our products. All our products meet Australian Standards Certifications and conform to relevant WELS ratings where applicable.
- We do not stock or sell products that don’t meet these industry standards. Refer to WARRANTY page for more information
- If no-one is present to sign at time of delivery, the orders may be taken to a local transport depot, because the attempted delivery has failed. It's the customer’s responsibility to then collect goods or arrange additional re-delivery. So its a jolly good idea to have some detailed notes if you are happy for the goods to be left in your designated spot should you not be there to receive them, to avoid re-delivery
- PowAGroup will not be held responsible for orders after goods have been delivered to the nominated delivery address or left at your risk in spot specified
- Yes, you're welcome to arrange to pick up from our Distribution centre which is centrally located on the eastern seaboard at 25 Common Street, Goulburn OR from our Sydney Warehouse at Unit 1, 12-14 Riverside Road, Chipping Norton.
- We will send a confirmation email when your order is packed & ready
PowAGroup’s focus to
….Get you places….
is to help the Trade. We don't sell to the “D.I.Y. Weekend Warriors”. We believe items that require installation by licensed tradesmen should only be sold to licensed tradesmen. To this end, by only giving Special Discounted Prices to trades people that have signed up, we protect Australian trades people and their jobs.