Warranty on products is determined by the manufacturer and in a lot of cases case, the good new is it controlled by us.
- Yes, all product warranties are supported by PowAGroup and by the suppliers & manufacturers of our products.
- All our products meet Australian Standards Certifications and conform to relevant WELS ratings where applicable.
- All Fire rated products we sell, once we know the full application and situation we can make sure you select the right product with full and correct certification enabling sign off by your regulatory body.
- We do not stock or sell products that don’t meet these industry standards.
- Any Concerns or issues that may arise with any product, please contact us and we will arrange to get it sorted out straight away.
The main thing is you need to be operational as quickly as possible, but not to jeopardise warranty claims for both of us as insurance companies can be very difficult to deal with etc.
If you have an issue or faulty product, you must please contact us first by phone and get authorisation to return or replace item, before you send the original item back to us.
If it's a product that's been installed and in operation, phone us straight away, and take clear photos of failure in progress and / or photo of product in situation before removal, and wait for instructions from a project consultant at PowAGroup as to how to remove it so as not to void warranty or jeopardise ability to claim on insurance if deemed to be applicable.
We may need to get a representative to visit or send the item to the manufacturer and wait for their decision, however we can replace item initially at no charge, but may have to charge later if proved to be faulty installation or workmanship.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.